Rybka Aquarium 2011 (Download)
Description of Rybka Aquarium 2011
Rybka Aquarium 2011 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium’s advanced analysis methods
- Databases with fast searches
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Play against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Database: 4,700,000 games (up to April 1, 2011).
- Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
This product is for download.
Aquarium is a modern graphical user interface (GUI) designed for Rybka with full support for its features, including randomizer matches, persistent hash and sampled search.
- New Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA) – a new and advanced approach to analysis:
- Simultaneous analysis by multiple Rybka instances. Use 2, 4, 10, 20 or even 50 chess engines at the same time for faster results
- Use the power of multiple computers for analysis at the same time and collect all the results automatically on your own computer
- Use the computers on your home network or connect to computers over the internet to increase the analysis power
- Variable multi-variation analysis (evaluation limited)
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets. Use many engines at the same time, all analyzing the same position or different games.
- Game Analysis
- Find Blunders
- Batch analysis of selected positions
Play against computer
- Play chess against the computer (any installed engine) from any position with flexible time controls
- Tournament or Fun mode with hints and drawbacks
- Automatic rating calculation
- Material handicaps and rating handicaps (ELO 700-2400) with rating based opening book
- Chess960/Fischerandom games
- Blindfold and semi-blindfold games
Openings books and trees
- State of the art chess trees (fast, powerful, compact)
- Advanced opening book creation and modification
- Fast and flexible move coloring system
- User defined move color priority (play only experimental moves where available etc.)
- Combine several trees into one tree configuration for unprecedented flexibility
- Use a discarded moves tree to mask certain moves or opening systems from being played
- Multiple, reusable discarded moves trees
- Add comments to trees – even visual annotations
- Build trees from a list of games
- A database with over 4,700,000 games
- Very fast searches.
- An opening book for chess engines
- A special rating handicap opening book for playing against the computer