Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011 (Download)
Description of Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011
This is the software used in all of the videos on the chess website. It is my recommendation for the easiest chess software on the market.
Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
- Deep Rybka 4.1 engine – World Computer Chess champion
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium’s advanced analysis methods
- Databases with fast searches
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Play against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Database: 4,700,000 games (up to April 1, 2011).
- Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
This product is for download.
Aquarium is a modern graphical user interface (GUI) designed for Rybka with full support for its features, including randomizer matches, persistent hash and sampled search.
- New Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA) – a new and advanced approach to analysis:
- Simultaneous analysis by multiple Rybka instances. Use 2, 4, 10, 20 or even 50 chess engines at the same time for faster results
- Use the power of multiple computers for analysis at the same time and collect all the results automatically on your own computer
- Use the computers on your home network or connect to computers over the internet to increase the analysis power
- Variable multi-variation analysis (evaluation limited)
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets. Use many engines at the same time, all analyzing the same position or different games.
- Game Analysis
- Find Blunders
- Batch analysis of selected positions
Play against computer
- Play chess against the computer (any installed engine) from any position with flexible time controls
- Tournament or Fun mode with hints and drawbacks
- Automatic rating calculation
- Material handicaps and rating handicaps (ELO 700-2400) with rating based opening book
- Chess960/Fischerandom games
- Blindfold and semi-blindfold games
Openings books and trees
- State of the art chess trees (fast, powerful, compact)
- Advanced opening book creation and modification
- Fast and flexible move coloring system
- User defined move color priority (play only experimental moves where available etc.)
- Combine several trees into one tree configuration for unprecedented flexibility
- Use a discarded moves tree to mask certain moves or opening systems from being played
- Multiple, reusable discarded moves trees
- Add comments to trees – even visual annotations
- Build trees from a list of games
- A database with over 4,700,000 games
- Very fast searches.
- An opening book for chess engines
- A special rating handicap opening book for playing against the computer