Houdini 2 Aquarium Standard (Download)
Description of Houdini 2 Aquarium
Houdini 2 Aquarium is a revolutionary analysis, database and chess publishing tool, combined with the world’s strongest chess playing engine, Houdini 2.
Houdini 2: The World’s strongest chess program (current CCRL rating is 3347), which supports up to 6 cores and 4 GB of hash. You can connect Houdini 2 UCI Pro engine to ChessOK Aquarium, Fritz, ChessBase, etc.
Houdini 2 Aquarium offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing against the computer, databases, advanced publishing features and much more.
- Houdini 2 is rating lists leader. Houdini 2 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium’s advanced analysis methods
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Playing against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.